Pope Calls For An End to The Cult Of Money
In a clear and definite statement Pope Francis has demonstrated that he is all for the Christ Consciousness returning to planet Earth.
In a speech he was making to foreign ambassadors in Vatican City Pope Francis Stated:
We have created new idols. The worship of the golden calf of old has found a new and heartless image in the cult of money and the dictatorship of an economy which is faceless and lacking any truly humane goal.
Speaking of financial markets he said:
A new, invisible and at times virtual, tyranny is established, one which unilaterally and irremediably imposes its own laws and rules.
He also said:
The Pope loves everyone, rich and poor alike, but the Pope has the duty, in Christ’s name, to remind the rich to help the poor, to respect them, to promote them
We will also use this article to track the reforms that our new Pope Francis is making to better society, Humanity and the planet Earth. As he makes changes, I will update links to the articles below:
- Pope calls for an end to the cult of money
- 5- 22, 2013 – Pope Francis says Atheists are also redeemed
- Pope Francis opposes Syria airstrike
- 9-19-2013 – Pope faults the Catholic Church for focusing too much on gays & abortion
- 9-20-2013 – Pope Francis says “money is the root of all evil!”
- Pope says all religions are true.
- Pope says no hell fire or Adam and Eve
- 10-28-2014 – Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God isn’t ‘a magician with a magic wand’
- 11-8-2014 – Pope Francis demotes Conservative U.S. Cardinal, critical of his reforms